Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Today  it was halloween and it was the worst holiday ever. Every halloween there is always kids getting lost and parents reporting. I was forbidden from trick or treating. I was scared. Just then..I heard a sound coming from outside.Then I started to get dizzy. Just then I fainted.Wack! I fell down..
When I woke up my eyes blurred my vision and i could see someone, someone who had dark red eyes and his body was all red.On the corner of my eye I could see children blindfolded and crying for help
"Help!Help us!" and she was covered with blood with bruises all over her and she seemed like she had been beaten up.So is the other  kids. Just then I heard noises coming close to me. "Thump!" As it got closer i started to quiver with fear. It was a guy I heard him talking. His name was Gerald.It was a funny name but this is serious.So then i stayed still and did nothing just then i saw them walking away.So then i try to escape with my special skills and i got out of the rope tied around me.When i got up i could see blood dripping from each child.Just for a moment i froze with fear and i fainted again."Thump!" I fell on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment